Vacuum Aluminum Brazing is the go-to process for joining aluminum components that cannot tolerate the risk of flux or salt bath corrosion inherent to other brazing methods, and for designs that cannot tolerate the stress and distortion of welding or requires a joint configuration welding is incapable of achieving.
Riverside’s process is designed to braze aluminum components that constantly achieve the needed structural integrity and service life, without failure. Riverside can produce air cooled, liquid cooled, non-fluid conducting and RF brazements to AWS C3.7M/C3.7 Class A, B and C quality requirements or greater, to meet the needs of your application. Riverside takes the quality of our products very seriously. That’s why we routinely qualify product to the tightest standards.
Precision Machining & Complex Assembly Services
We start with your design, break it down to understand your needs and input our years of experience in machining and brazing to build a process design & develop a stable repeatable process that is tested to meet your requirements.
- Pre and Post Braze precision machining
- Fin Manufacturing
- Aluminum Vacuum Furnace brazing (IAW AWS C3.7M/C3.7)
- Qualified work zones
- 31″ wide x 60″ deep x 14″ high
- 27″ wide x 29″ deep x 21″ high
- 73″ wide x 27″ deep x 12″ high
- Max Oven Size 52″ wide x 62″ deep x 24″ high
- Heat Treat and Age
- (IAW AMS 2770, equipment qualified IAW AMS 2750) Riverside has the capability for heat treating brazements to desired conditions, after brazing.
- Riverside works with your requirements to use non-traditional air and water quench methods, designed to reduce thermal shock and steam flashing that can have negative effects on brazed parts.
- Performance Testing
- Proof pressure testing
- Pressure drop testing
- Helium mass spectrometry
- Ultrasonic inspection
- Cyclic pressure testing
- Burst testing
- Metallurgical examination
- Chassis & Enclosures