This isn’t the easy part. We take your designs, take them apart, and we track them to our critical processes to ensure a quality-built final product. One piece at a time. We ensure every step of the process meets your quality and regulatory requirements, so that in the end you not only have what you want, you have a superior product.
Design for Manufacturability (DFM)
When we say built right every time, we mean every single time. Metal Craft employs a rigorous quality-assurance system to ensure your project can be manufactured to product functionality goals. We partner upfront when designing to be cost effective and assuring the repeatability of that standard at the highest possible level of quality.
Whether it’s for verifying functionality, qualifying products or showing to prospective clients, your prototype must be created quickly and precisely. Our team works quickly to develop a prototype to your specifications by:
- Listening to all of your needs, goals and ideas to accurately match them to our prototyping services.
- Taking a close look at your drawings and specifications to determine the best workflow.
- Working closely with your engineering staff, or providing Design for Manufacturability (DFM) services if you so choose.
- Manufacturing your prototypes on production equipment to ensure your product is ready for production.
- Improving cost effectiveness and manufacturability.
- Offering expert project management and fulfillment services from our team.